All types of accessories for the activities carried out at community, medical and hospital centres
- Waste-paper baskets, ashtrays, coat hooks and umbrella stands.
- Electric hand dryers.
- Soap and paper towel dispensers.
- Nappy changing tables.
- Technical support, grab rails, bath rails, toilet rails, support rails.
- Bathroom accessories.
- Waste bins.
- Cupboards and safe deposit boxes.
- Lockers: Lockers for personal user, and for visitors, patients and/or family members, made in melamine board, HPL resin board, with 1, 2, 3 or 4 doors each, with L-shaped doors, all adapted to the requirements of the area to be equipped.
- Slat benches for equipping personnel areas and similar.
Made-to-measure installations and furniture
These are pieces of furniture of different characteristics, made-to-measure in order to adapt to the different needs of every facility. However, there are constructive details and finishes which have been specifically adapted for each of the projects. Such as reinforced structures or of special dimensions and heights, furniture adapted to other measurements, work surfaces, adapted to the constructive project, number of places and several other requirements.
For this there is a special made-to-measure manufacturing, in accordance with the centre’s requirements, and in accordance to the project management requirements.